Monday 4 January 2016

Review: Hobbycraft set of 30 assorted colour ink pads


My first review... so let’s begin

If you have seen my Planner starting from the bottom … yes I love me some Drake. You’ll know that I bought Planner Stamps to use with my Mambi/Happy Planner. I got the Hobby craft set of 30 assorted colour ink pads. And one dewdrop ink pad. 
So I used ALL 30 COLOURS in a trial for you & myself. I know the are “assorted” butttttt I didn’t need 8 different shades of purple/fuchsia and only one yellow full swatch of my set bellow … with it being assorted I doubt every set is the same.

I feel like for the money £10 these are good, colour to colour, and easy to use... It is an ink pad I don’t know how it could be hard to use but any way. I feel like packaging isn’t the best the lids aren’t tight I know I will lose a few lids in storage.



So colour comparing I have one other black and that is the Dewdrops Brilliance in Graphite Black I stamped both black and I feel I like the chirpiness of the Dewdrop when all the Hobby Craft colour seemed a light more messy, it feel like you have more control of the actual sponge on the DD one whereas with the HC you are dabbing repeal to get colour onto the stamp.. The reason I picked up the DD was because someone on YT stated that it doesn’t transfer though the paper … I got the wrong type of DD but it still doesn't  show as bad as the Hobby Craft.

No Flash
80gsm

very cheap Tesco everyday paper
my last comment on these stamps is about the metallic stamps. there was only three colour is the set Bronze , Sliver and Gold in real life its hard to see the colour/pigmentation of the bronze and gold the sliver was true to colour. But in the flash photo you can see better but I wont be using these stamps for picture I'll be using it  then for decorations. 


Hope I didn't  bore you with my first review
xox

No comments: